How to Care for Dry Skin? Take Care of It with CBD Cosmetics
Taking care of dry skin isn’t a piece of cake, and every owner of such a demanding skin type knows it perfectly well. Is it possible to find a remedy that will allow you to solve the problems once and for all? How can CBD cosmetics help you take care of dry skin? Keep reading to discover answers to these and other questions!
Dry skin – what are the causes and symptoms?
Although dry skin usually isn’t worrying, it can be irritating. In most cases, our problems are caused by more prolonged exposure to high or low temperatures and low moisture levels in the air.
If you don’t take care of your skin well in advance, you may develop xerosis, abnormal dryness of the skin.
The most prevalent factors causing dry skin include:
- Weather conditions – skin tends to be drier than usual during winter when the temperature and humidity levels are lower.
- Heat – solutions applied to keep us warm during cold months (central heating, fireplaces, stoves, or space heaters) may impact humidity and cause dry skin.
- Harmful chemicals and detergents – as numerous shampoos, soaps and detergents are designed to remove oil, they may negatively affect your skin moisture level.
- Hot, long baths– we all love long, relaxing baths, especially in the winter season, don’t we? Unfortunately, they can dry the skin. The same applies to regular swimming, especially in chlorinated pools.
Moreover, it’s worth keeping in mind that skin gets drier and drier with age and people who live in cold, dry, or low-humidity areas are particularly prone to the problem.
When it comes to the symptoms of dry skin, it’s possible to mention:
- A feeling of skin tightness, especially after taking a bath,
- Skin that is rough to touch,
- Possible flaking, or scaling,
- Possible lines or cracks across the skin,
- Ashy or gray skin color,
- Red skin,
- Bleeding damages (in severe cases).
Although, it’s possible to deal with dry skin with the help of quality cosmetics and certain lifestyle modifications it’s worth remembering that in extreme cases, it’s always advisable to consult a dermatologist that will choose products and solutions tailored to the individual needs of the patient.
CBD cosmetics for dry skin
The study conducted in 2019 indicates that CBD may come in handy when taking care of dry skin. Properly selected oils and cosmetics can soothe the skin and alleviate irritations.
Therefore, if you struggle with dry skin, check out available products and benefit from the natural hemp extract that can take your CBD skincare routine to the next level.
What should you use?
If you suffer from dry skin, you may want to use the Mikka Soothing Oil Serum that will help you get rid of redness and irritations. It’s an eco-friendly cosmetic in a glass bottle that will moisturize your skin while making it look fresh.
To complete your skincare routine, choose the CBD Mikka Collagen Day Cream or CBD Mikka Firming Night Cream, that will make your skin look youthful and glowy thanks to hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid. If you want to rejuvenate your skin, these products will certainly help you do it.
When talking about daily skincare, it’s impossible not to mention hemp body lotions that come in various concentrations and CBD strengths (from 1% to 20%) to ensure that everyone can find something suited to their needs.
CBD cosmetics as a remedy for dry skin. The takeaway
CBD cosmetics have a wide range of applications, and they come in handy when taking care of dry skin. So if you’re fed up with constant itching or flaking, be sure to check out our skincare products renowned for helping people out in these harsh conditions.
Posted by: Times Of Hemp , TOH , #TOH , #TimesOfHemp , https://www.timesofhemp.com