A delicious and nutritious breakfast with very minimal efforts because I know when it comes to making a healthy breakfast, there are definitely a few areas where we all get stuck:
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water if you use only 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Optional add-ins: turmeric medicinal mushrooms, chopped dates, maple syrup, etc.
- Toppings: sliced banana grated carrot, chopped dates, walnuts
- Add all ingredients to a jar and stir together (minus toppings). Tighten lid and place chia pudding in the fridge to set, at least 2 hours (or overnight).
- Remove and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5500IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 6.7mg
Disclaimer: This article is originally published on https://www.simplyquinoa.com/